Crystal Obey is a copywriter, business owner and mompreneur of three who has been married to her husband Anthony for 15 years. Together they run CopyCouple.com, a copywriting and marketing strategy consultancy serving clients around the world, and Tony Crystal Labs, an online hair care education and hair care products business that is the perfect example of their marketing strategies in practice.
Crystal and Anthony work together at home with their three young children, so Crystal is somewhat of an expert when it comes to work/life balance and including God in her marriage and in her business. This episode reveals specific strategies for working together as a couple in partnership with God as well as strategies for building your business using the five key components of the Obeys’ own marketing funnel.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- What copywriting is and why it is vitally important to your business.
- The difference between brand advertising and direct response marketing. (Hint: There is always an offer and a call to action that allows you to measure the response rate.)
- How to transfer sales and marketing strategies from a seemingly unrelated business into your own business.
- Tips for deciding how to most effectively allocate your advertising dollars.
- Specific strategies (i.e., quiet time, prayer, fasting, discussion, and daily, weekly, quarterly and annual planning) to help you involve God in your business and in your business relationships.
- Time management and planning techniques for prioritizing your time with the Lord, work time, family time and more.
- Strategies for forward planning so that you can achieve the life you want and serve the Lord in the ways He calls you to serve.
- How to systematize your marketing in an information/education system or funnel that sells your products and services for you.
- The FIVE most important components of your marketing funnel and how you can use them in your business and on your website.
- An inside look at what an automated sales funnel looks like.
- Why you should give away information and education for free in order to build your business and make the world a better place.
- How Crystal’s marketing skills enable her to be the mom and wife she wants to be for God and still fulfill her mompreneurial desires.
The Equipped Disciple Program: http://www.watermark.org/dallas/ministries/equipped-disciple
The Navigators: http://www.navigators.org/Home
Free “Funnel Optimization Strategy Session” (20 minutes): Send Crystal an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21 Ways to Build Your Business with Email Marketing: Secrets to Nurturing Prospects, Educating Customers, and Selling More Online with Email Marketing: https://www.amazon.com/Ways-Build-Business-Email-Marketing-ebook/dp/B00IFHTV50/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499554681&sr=8-1&keywords=21+ways+to+build+your+business+with+email+marketing
Where to Find Crystal Online:
Crystal and Anthony’s copywriting and marketing consulting business: http://www.copycouple.com
The Prerogative Hair System: www.TonyCrystalLabs.com