Copyright ©2011-2017 by Artifex Learning LLC. All rights reserved.
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the Web page at and its associated services, Web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Artifex Learning LLC. (“Owners”). Wherever this Notice refers to “users” it means “you”, while “we” or “our” refer to Artifex Learning LLC and “Web Site” refers to are www.GodandBusinessToday.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the Web Site.
2. You acknowledge that the Web Site contains information, processes and/or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Artifex Learning LLC or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Web Site. If you want to use any content of for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of Artifex Learning LLC.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Artifex Learning LLC or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Artifex Learning LLC, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Artifex Learning LLC the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on the Web Site or submit via web form without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Artifex Learning LLC. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include intact all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Artifex Learning LLC or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than Artifex Learning LLC.
5. Requests to use, print, publish, repurpose or manage any of the content on the Web Site may be directed to: Tami Call, Artifex Learning LLC, (530) 378-4769, email@example.com.
5. By continuing to use the Web Site, you affirm that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above. Copyright ©2011-2017 Artifex Learning LLC.