Heather Heuman is a social media consultant, strategist and speaker who loves diving into the trenches with clients to help them see that social media can give them great results for their business or organization. She is the founder of ElizabethtownFamily.com, a digital marketing company/blog connecting a community near Fort Knox, Kentucky, and the founder of Sweet Tea Social Marketing.
There’s a whole lot more to Heather than just those titles and tech terms in social media.
- Top priorities and loves in life are God, her husband of fourteen years and her three sweet children
- Photography, sweet-tea, Chick-fil-A and cooking are passions she pursues and delights in every week
- A southern girl at heart, she calls Columbia, South Carolina home although she’s also lived in many states and Germany as a military spouse before her husband launched a new career in 2016
- She LOVES travel and her dog Annie
What You Will Learn About Social Media:
- What a social media consultant does and how you might use one in your business.
- The importance of using social media to “achieve business goals.”
- How to use data to analyze the results of social media posts so you know what is working and what is not.
- What it means to “do social media well” and the kind of “results” you should expect from your social media efforts.
- Where to start in social media if you’re just getting started, you’re overwhelmed and you don’t know where to begin.
- Why to focus on one platform to start with and when to expand to another.
- What it looks like to partner with God in selecting a niche and attracting the right clients.
- How aligning your will with God’s through prayer can bless your business and family and lead you to prosperity.
- What it means to be “willing” to follow God’s promptings when we receive them.
The Smart Social Media Strategy Checklist for FACEBOOK: http://www.sweetteasocialmarketing.com/offer/facebookchecklist/
Survey Monkey online survey software: https://www.surveymonkey.com/
The event where Heather and I met—Social Media Marketing World: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/smmworld/
Where to Find Heather Online:
20 Minute FREE Discovery Call with Heather to work on strategy. Send Heather an email (heather at sweetteasocialmarketing dot com) and tell her you heard the offer on Tami’s God and Business Today podcast OR (if the offer is still up on the website) use Heather’s Contact form here: http://www.sweetteasocialmarketing.com/contact-us/
Sweet Tea Social Marketing Academy. A monthly membership opportunity with monthly trainings, live Q&A calls, bite sized trainings, and a private Facebook Group. Learn more here: http://www.sweetteasocialmarketing.com/hire-us/
Hire Heather to Speak for Your Organization: http://www.sweetteasocialmarketing.com/international-keynote-speaker-digital-marketing-social-media/