Dixie Roberts is a Speech/Language Pathologist and Feeding Disorder Therapist who specializes in working with children ages 3 months to 14 years who fall on the Autistic Spectrum. She was inspired at a young age to work with children but needed God’s guidance and help in discovering just what that meant…and she received it.
As she pursues a career that fulfills her life purpose, she continues to involve God in the process by praying about every client referral and keeping an “eternal perspective” with regard to her patients and their families.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Six tips for interacting with others who are hearing impaired or have other disorders.
- How to use prayer to counteract your doubts.
- How and why to pray about individual clients.
- The importance of working with clients for the right reasons, not just for money.
- What to do when you demonstrate a lack of social grace and need to make amends.
- How apologizing can lead to purpose and opportunity.
- Five red flags that signal your child may have a feeding disorder.
The Challenging Child…the correct title is actually The Strong-Willed Child by Dr. Charles Dobson
Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman
Dixie’s Special Offer:
Speech Language Pathologist and Feeding Disorder Therapist Dixie Roberts offers long distance consultations on an as-needed and/or ongoing basis for parents looking for access to a reliable, trained professional they can trust.
Dixie has generously offered a Complimentary 30-minute Consultation for God and Business Today podcast listeners. To take advantage of this big-hearted offer and to download Dixie’s FREE guide “5 Signs Your Child May Have a Feeding Disorder,” visit http://godandbusinesstoday.com/dixie.